Mercedes-Benz GLK-X204 radio upgrade with 7 inch screen
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) radio upgrade system has a 7-inch TFT touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) radio system. It's totally plug-and-play, no need to cut wire. The new 7-inch screen retains factory Mercedes-Benz radio's computer info, Bluetooth info and all other info which displays on the original screen. When you keep press the "C/CLR" button, it changes to the upgrade system with navigation, SD/USB music/video, backup camera(optional), digital TV(optional), Front in-dash camera(optional), Apple CarPlay(optional), Android Auto(optional), Google play store, etc. You can also install other Android apps you want, for example, Gmail, YouTube, Spotify, Waze, etc.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Note above year range is for your reference only. Please send us a photo of the dashboard(radio system) of your vehicle if you are not sure about the fitness. We will check and recommend a suitable product.
1. You can use the original command knob and touchscreen to operate the new upgrade system.
You can use the original command knob to operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system. The touchscreen does not operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system.
Operation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IMVPGoCDU4
2. Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class (X204) has different NTG system cause the LVDS port and software are different. The NTG 4.0 has 10 pin LVDS connection port and NTG 4.5/4.7 has 4 pin LVDS connection port. And the software are totally different. Please choose the correct NTG system of your car when placing the order. If you are not sure what NTG system it is on your car, then please send the VIN and a photo of radio operation panel to us, we will help you to check it.
3. Please check the media port in glove box on passenger side or arm rest.
If your car equips with 3.5mm AUX IN port, then our product send audio to the car via AUX port directly.
If your car equips with MI(Media Interface) port in the glove box/arm rest, please add AMI-AUX cord.
Installation photo FYI:
|Display||7" 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||One micro sd card slot|
|USB port||Three USB ports|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
* Free maps preload and free updates
* Remain the factory Mercedes-Benz DVD player
* Remains original Mercedes-Benz AM/FM/Sirius/XM tuner
* Support Apple Carplay with iPhone
Bluetooth* Hands-free phone call
* Load the phone book from your mobile phone
* Bluetooth music stream A2DP
* External Microphone
* Compatible with iPhone & Android mobile phones
Android Auto* Support Android Auto with Android phone
Backup Camera(camera is optional)
* Display reverse image automatically
* SD card/USB music, video, photo, and ebook
TV(TV tuner is optional)
* Support ATSC
DVR(camera is optional)
* support forward video recorder while driving
* Remain original steering wheel control
AUX* One channel A/V input for external device
Google Play* Android Market provides numerous apps download,
such as Skype/MSN/Youtube/Twitter/Facebook
free download as much as you need
* Wi-Fi/4G LTE
User Manual: http://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/user_manual/Benz/User_Manual_02.pdf
Wiring diagram: http://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/Mercedes-Benz_wiring_diagram_MTK.pdf
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my Mercedes-Benz? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the original car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original Mercedes-Benz system, no need to cut wires when install. You do not need to program/code your car when installing. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Mercedes-Benz car info as before.
Can I operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via touchscreen?
Answer: NO. You can only operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system via the command knob as before.
Can I operate the new navigation system interface via command knob?
Answer: Yes. You can operate the new upgrade system via command knob.
How do I switch between the new Navigation system interface and the original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Answer: Please press “BACKâ€?command button for 3 seconds to switch between the original Mercedes-Benz interface and the new navigation system.
Why does it show "No signal" or blank screen when switch to original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the original Mercedes-Benz screen, not the end from the original head unit) to the "CAR-LVDS" port on the control box.
NTG 4.0 have the 10-pin square LVDS port. NTG 4.5/4.7/5.0/5.1/5.2/5.5 have 4 pins round LVDS plug.
Why there is no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please check if there is AUX-IN port, AMI port or USB port on your car, usually it is in the center armrest box or glove box on the passenger side.
2. If it is AUX IN port(NTG 4.0/4.5/4.7) on your car, please activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade system to get sound.
If it is AMI port(NTG 4.0/4.5/4.7) on your car, you need to buy our AMI-AUX cord and plug in the AMI port, then you will see the AUX audio option, activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade system to get sound.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, CD, original car computer info and factory camera does not display?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.