Mercedes-Benz C-Class(W204) radio upgrade system has an 8-inch TFT touchscreen and a control box(mounted in the storage box on the passenger side), plug and play, no need to cut wires, and free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country.
Mercedes-Benz C class(W204) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Note above year range is for your reference only. Please send us a photo of your vehicle's dashboard(radio system) to us if you are unsure about the fitness. We will check and recommend a suitable radio.
User Manual: https://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/user_manual/Benz/User_Manual_02.pdf
Installation guide: https://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/8810.jpg
Wiring diagram: https://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/Mercedes-Benz_wiring_diagram_MTK.pdf
1. Mercedes-Benz C class W204 has different audio system cause the LVDS port and software are different. The Audio 20 APS/50 APS/NTG 4 APS has 10-pin square LVDS connection port, but the NTG 4.5 has 4-pin round LVDS connection port. And the software are different. Please choose the correct audio system of your car when placing the order. If you are unsure what audio system is on your car. Please send the VIN and a photo of the radio operation panel to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you to check it.
2. Please check the media port in the glove box on the passenger side or armrest.
If your car equips with 3.5mm AUX-IN port, then our product send audio to the car via the AUX port directly.
If your car equips with MI(Media Interface) port in the glove box/arm rest, please add an AMI-AUX cord.
3. You can use the original command knob and touchscreen to operate the new upgrade system.
You can use the original command knob to operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system. The touchscreen does not operate the original Mercedes-Benz NTG system.
Operation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IMVPGoCDU4
4. The monitor is fixed, it doesn't flip down.
|CPU||64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz|
|Display||8" 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|SD card||One micro sd card slot|
|USB port||Three USB ports|
|Camera Input||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna|
* Free maps preload and free updates
* Remain the original Mercedes-Benz CD/DVD player
* Remains original Mercedes-Benz AM/FM/Sirius/XM tuner
* Support Apple Carplay with iPhone
Bluetooth* Hands-free phone call
* Load the phone book from your mobile phone
* Bluetooth music stream A2DP
* External Microphone
* Compatible with iPhone & Android mobile phones
Android Auto* Support Android Auto with Android phone
Backup Camera (Camera is optional)
* Display reverse image automatically
* SD card/USB music, video, photo, and ebook
TV(TV tuner is optional)
* Support ATSC
DVR(Camera is optional)
* support forward video recorder while driving
* Remain original steering wheel control
AUX* One channel A/V input for external device
Google Play* Android Market provides numerous apps download,
such as Skype/MSN/Youtube/Twitter/Facebook
free download as much as you need
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my Mercedes-Benz? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the original car info as the OEM screen?
Yes, it is plug-and-play; it has the same plugs and harness as the original Mercedes-Benz system, not need to cut wires when installed. You do not need to program/code your car when installing. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Mercedes-Benz car info as before.
Can I operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via a touchscreen?
NO. You can only operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via the command knob as before.
Can I operate the new navigation system interface via the command knob?
Yes. You can operate the new navigation system interface via the command knob.
How do I switch between the new Navigation system interface and the original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Please press “BACKâ€?or "CLR(C)" command button for 3 seconds to switch between the original Mercedes-Benz interface and the new navigation system.
Why does it show "No signal" or blank screen when switching to the original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the original Mercedes-Benz screen, not the end from the original head unit) to the "CAR-LVDS" port on the control box.
Different audio systems(Audio 20/Audio 50/NTG 4 and NTG 4.5) have different LVDS plugs.
Why is there no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please check if there is an AUX-IN port, AMI port or USB port on your car, usually it is in the center armrest box or glove box on the passenger side.
2. If it is AUX IN port on your car, please activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade system to get sound.
If it is an AMI port on your car, you need to buy our AMI-AUX cord and plug in the AMI port, then you will see the AUX audio option, activate AUX mode, then switch to the upgrade system to get sound.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, CD, original car computer info, and factory camera does not display?
Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.