Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2007-2014 (W204) with NTG4 radio upgrade
Mercedes-Benz C-Class(W204) Aftermarket Navigation Player has a 8 inch TFT touchscreen and a control box(mount in the storage box on passenger side), it is specially designed to upgrade Mercedes-Benz factory 5 inch LCD screen.
Mercedes-Benz C class(W204) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 with COMAND-APS NTG 4 system
Note above year range is for your reference only. Please send us a photo of the dashboard(radio system) of your vehicle to us if you are not sure about the fitness. We will check and recommend a suitable radio.
1. This product only fits for Mercedes-Benz W204 NTG COMMAND 4 system with 5 inch screen. It doesn't fit for W204 with NTG COMMAND 4.5 system which has larger 6 inch flip up and down screen.
2. This product requests your car support AUX-IN function. If the current radio system on your vehicle does not support AUX-IN, please do not buy this product. There will be no audio at all after install this product.
How to check AUX-IN function: Insert a CD disc into the CD slot, you will be able to check the AUX-IN option under the CD menu.
3. You can use the original command knob or touchscreen to operate the new Android screen.
You can still use the originla command knob to operate the original Mercedes screen. The touchscreen does not operate the original Mercedes screen.
4. The monitor is fixed, it doesn't flip down.
What you will lose: The original small Mercedes-Benz factory 5 inch LCD screen.
What you will get: Exact-fit replace product with 8 inch touchscreen
What functions this radio can do: Android OS, GPS Navigation, Apple CarPlay(optional), Android Auto(optional), SD/USB music, video play, DVD play(optional), Digital TV(optional), Backup camera(optional), Parking radar system(optional), DVR(optional), DAB+(optional).
What functions you will lose: None.
How this radio work with original factory Mercedes-Benz radio: The new 8 inch screen will display factory Mercedes-Benz FM/AM/XM/Car computer info, Bluetooth and all other info which displayed on original 5.8 inch LCD screen.
1. Totall plug and play, no need to cut wire.
2. 8 inch TFT touchscreen
3. Retain all original functions, like car computer info, FM, AM, Sirius/XM radio, CD, Bluetooth etc.
4. Support HD video format, 1080p
5. Preload the latest Navigation maps for your country and lifetime free map upgrade from us
|ROM||32GB Internal Memory|
|Screen||8 inch HD 1024*600 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|USB port||Three USB ports|
|AUX input||One set A/V input(RCA port)|
|Camera||One camera input(RCA port)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS receiver|
* Free maps preload and free updates
* Remain the factory DVD player
* Remains original Mercedes-Benz AM/FM/Sirius/XM tuner
* Support Apple Carplay with iPhone
Bluetooth* Hands free phone call
* Load phone book from you mobile phone
* Bluetooth music stream A2DP
* External Microphone
* Compatible with iPhone & Android mobile phone
* Wired connection, NOT wireless
* Charge phone while playing
Backup Camera(camera is optional)
* Display reverse image automatically
* SD card/USB music, video, photo and ebook
TV(TV tuner is optional)
* Support ATSC
DVR(camera is optional)
* support forward video recoder while driving
* Remain original steering wheel control
AUX* One channel A/V input for external device
* One channel A/V output for rear headrest
Google Play* Android Market provide numerous apps download,
such as Skype/MSN/Youtube/Twitter/Facebook
free download as much as you need
* Built-in WiFi dongle
|User Manual||Installation Guide||Wiring diagram|
Frequently asked questions:
Is this product plug and play? Do I need to program or code my Mercedes-Benz? Do I need to buy external GPS antenna? Can I still check the original car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug and play, it has the same plugs and harness as original Mercedes-Benz system, not need to cut wires when install. You do not need to program/code your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Mercedes-Benz car info as before.
Can I operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via touhcscreen?
Answer: NO. You can only operate the original Mercedes-Benz interface via the command knob as before.
Can I operate the new navigaiton system interface via command knob?
Answer: Yes. You can operate the new navigation system interface via command knob.
How do I switch between the new Navigation system interface and the original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Answer: Please press “BACK” or "CLR(C)" command button for 3 seconds to switch between original Mercedes-Benz interface and new navigation system.
Why does it show "No signal" or blank screen when switch to original Mercedes-Benz interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the original Mercedes-Benz screen, not the end from the original head unit) to the "CAR-LVDS" port on the control box.
Different systems(NTG 4.0/4.5/4.7/5.0/5.1) have different LVDS plugs.
Why there is no audio from new Android system?
Please check if there is AUX IN port or AMI port on your car, usually it is in the center armrest box or glove box on passenger side.
If there is AUX IN port on your car, please activate AUX mode, then switch to the navigation system to get sound.
If there is AMI/MMI port on your car, you need to buy our AMI-AUX cord and plug in the AMI/MMI port, then you will see the AUX audio option, activate AUX mode, then switch to the navigation system to get sound.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, CD, original car computer info and factory camera does not display?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to new connector we provided.