Chrysler Town & Country Aftermarket Navigation Car Stereo (2002-2007)
This aftermarket navigation radio upgrade is specifically designed to fit the 2002 to 2007 Chrysler Town & Country. It is the same size, and uses the same harness and connectors as the factory radio, making this a total plug and play installation, no cutting wires! This car stereo upgrade supports the factory steering wheel controls and BOSTON factory amplifier. A long list of included and optional features makes this option the perfect aftermarket navigation car stereo for your Chrysler Town & Country navigation upgrade.
- SD/USB support for music/video playback
- DVD playback
- Bluetooth support for phone calls and music streaming
- AUX-In port
- Backup cameras (optional)
- Dash camera and DVR (optional)
- Apple CarPlay (optional)
- Android Auto (optional)
With full support for Google Maps, your navigation upgrade will ship with preloaded offline maps for your country so that you can use navigation without an internet connection.
This unit DOES support the original steering wheel controls and original Boston amplifier sound system.
Designed to Fit:
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2003 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2004 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2006 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Note above year range is for your reference only. Please, check with us if you are not sure about the fit.
1. This radio works with factory BOSTON amplifier sound system. But it is not compatible with factory Alpine or Infinity amplifier system, please DO NOT buy this radio if your vehicle comes with factory Alpine or Infinity amplifier.
2. This radio is not compatible with the factory back up camera.
3. This radio does not have XM/Satellite radio function.