BMW 7 Series(E65/E66) 2001-2008 Radio Upgrade with 10.25 screen
BMW aftermarket navigation head unit has a 10.25-inch touchscreen, it is specially designed to upgrade the stock radio system on BMW 7 Series(E65/E66) 2001-2008 with iDrive system, plug-and-play, no need to cut wires, free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. It comes with a CANBUS decoder, supports the original car information.
BMW 7 Series(E65/E66) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to us if you are unsure about fitness.
1. If the BMW E65/E66 has AUX audio input function, then please choose "My car equips with AUX audio input".
2. If your car does not have AUX audio input, then please check if there is a CDC feature on your car and make sure it still works. Then please choose "My car equips with CDC function". We will include a CDC MOST adapter for you to produce sound.
3. If there is no AUX nor CDC(or the CDC malfunctions) on your car, then you need to add this FM transmitter to produce audio. But the sound will not be as good as AUX or CDC. Please acknowledge this issue before placing the order.
How do I know what system it is on my BMW?
Installation manual: www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/8207.pdf
Installation video: https://youtu.be/aUdECg0seN0
Optical fiber box of CDC installation video: https://youtu.be/hZaoWUgRU_k
User manual: http://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/user_manual/BMW/User_Manual.pdf
|Display||10.25-inch, resolutions 1920 by 720|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built-in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
* Free maps preload and free updates
* Wi-Fi/3G(4G) Lte
* Remains original BMW AM/FM/Sirius/XM tuner
Apple CarPlay(optional)* Support Apple Carplay with iPhone
Bluetooth* Hands-free phone call
* Load the phone book from your mobile phone
* Bluetooth music stream A2DP
* Internal & External Microphone(optional)
* Compatible with iPhone & Android mobile phones
Android Auto(optional)* Support Android Auto with Android phones
* Wired connection, not wireless
* Charge phone while playing
Backup Camera (Camera is optional)
* Display reverse image automatically
* SD card/USB music, video, photo, and ebook
TV(TV tuner is optional)
* Support ATSC/DVB-T/DVB-T2/ISDB-T
DVR(Camera is optional)
* support forward video recorder while driving
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug-and-play, it has the same plugs and harness as the original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car-infoâ€?icon on the home screen OR long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to the original interface.
How do I switch the original BMW interface to the new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long press (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why is there no audio from the new Android system?
Answer: If the car has AUX, please activate AUX to get sound.
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged into the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also, you need to activate the AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
If you are using an FM transmitter, please adjust the FM frequency to the same as the FM transmitter box.
Why does the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info and factory camera not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stuck on zero and not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.
My car has a factory backup camera, why does it not display when reversing the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.