Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to upgrade Audi Q7(4L) LHD 2005-2015 radio system. It has the same plugs and harness as the original AUDI Q7 radio, plug-and-play. This product only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory AUDI FM/AM/CD/Sirius unit, so the original Audi car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
Audi Q7(4L) LHD 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to us if you are unsure about fitness.
Attention: The Audi Q7 has two different radio systems, MMI 2G and MMI 3G. The screen and accessories are different. Please select the correct radio system so that we can send the correct items for your car.
AUDI Q7 MMIG 3G Radio Upgrade installation video: https://youtu.be/etLP8Xh58tc
AUDI Q7 MMIG 3G Radio Upgrade operation video: https://youtu.be/9qfG9nX6_pI
AUDI Q7 Radio Upgrade CANBUS connectors: https://youtu.be/CMQrZHtURZ8
Factory radio FYI
|64-Bit 8-Core 1.8GHz
|10.25" 1920*720 Capacitive Touch Screen
|Wi-Fi & 4G Lte
|Two USB ports
|One backup camera input(RCA port) and one front view camera input(RCA port)
|Internal and External Microphone
|Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna
* Free maps preload and free updates
* Remain the factory AUDI CD/DVD player
* Remains original AUDI AM/FM/Sirius/XM tuner
* Support Apple Carplay with iPhone
Bluetooth* Hands-free phone call
* Load the phone book from your mobile phone
* Bluetooth music stream A2DP
* External Microphone
* Compatible with iPhone & Android mobile phones
Android Auto* Support Android Auto with Android phone
Backup Camera (Camera is optional)
* Display reverse image automatically
* SD card/USB music, video, photo, and ebook
TV(TV tuner is optional)
* Support ATSC
DVR(Camera is optional)
* support forward video recorder while driving
* Remain original Audi steering wheel control
* Wi-Fi+4G Lte
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my Audi? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug-and-play. It has the same plugs and harness as the original Audi system. You do not need to program your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Audi car info as before.
How do I switch the new upgrade system to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please tap the“Car-Infoâ€?icon on the home screen to switch to the original Audi interface.
How do I switch the original Audi interface to the new upgrade system?
Answer: Please tap the screen.
Why is there no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please press the MEDIA button on the radio panel and check the audio source options. Make sure the External Audio input(AUX) is activated.
Note if your car has the AMI option instead of AUX, then you need to plug the Audi AMI-AUX cord(this cord is sold separately) into the AMI port in the glove box on the passenger side. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
2. Then tap the screen to access new upgrade system. You should be able to hear sound.