Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to upgrade Audi Q5(80A) 2017-2021 radio system. It has the same plugs and harness as the original radio, plug-and-play. This product only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory FM/CD unit, so the original Audi car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
Audi Q5(Type 80A: 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021)with RMC/3G+/MIB
Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to us if you are unsure about fitness.
1. Note the screen is fixed. It does not flip down as the original Audi A3/A6/A8 display screen.
2. What is the current radio system on my car? Please select the correct radio version of your car from the add-ons box when placing the order so that we can send the correct items for your car.
Send a photo of the existing version information of the radio system to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure about fitness.
3. If your car has the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you don't need the AMI-AUX cord.
If your car has the AMI audio option(External audio input), then you need to use the Audi AMI-AUX adapter cord. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
Installation instructions: https://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/AD-1315.pdf
|64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.8GHz
|10.25"(12.3" optional) 1920*720 Capacitive Touch Screen
|Wi-Fi & 4G Lte
|Two USB ports
|One camera input(RCA port)
|Internal and External
|Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna
* Free maps preload and free updates
* Remain the factory AUDI CD player/CD changer
* Remains the original AUDI AM/FM/Sirius/XM/DAB tuner
* Support Apple Carplay with iPhone
Bluetooth* Hands-free phone call
* Load the phone book from your mobile phone
* Bluetooth music stream A2DP
* External Microphone
Android Auto* Support Android Auto with Android phone
Backup Camera (aftermarket backup camera is optional)
* Display reverse image automatically when put in the reverse
* USB music, video, photo, and ebook
TV(External TV tuner is optional)
* Support ATSC
DVR(External Camera is optional)
* support forward video recorder while driving
* Remain the original Audi steering wheel control and command buttons
AUX* One channel A/V input for external device
Google Play* Android Market provides numerous apps download,
such as Skype/MSN/Youtube/Twitter/Facebook
free download as much as you need
* Wi-Fi/4G Lte
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my Audi? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is plug-and-play. It has the same plugs and harness as the original Audi system. You do not need to program your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Audi car info as before.
How do I switch the new upgrade system to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car Infoâ€?icon on the home screen to switch to the original Audi car computer screen.
How do I switch the original Audi screen to the new upgrade system?
Answer: Please tap the screen.
Why does it show a black screen with no signal when tapping “Car Infoâ€?to switch back to the original Audi car computer screen?
Answer: Please check the CAR-LVDS port. Make sure you connect the original LVDS plug (removed from the original screen) to the CAR-LVDS port on the new screen.
Why is there no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please press the MEDIA button on the radio panel and check the audio source options. Make sure the External Audio input(AUX) is activated.
Note if your car has the AMI option instead of AUX, then you need to plug the Audi AMI-AUX cord(this cord is sold separately) into the AMI port in the glove box on the passenger side. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
2. Then tap the screen to access the new upgrade system. You should be able to hear sound.