Aftermarket GPS Navigation Head Unit is specially designed to upgrade Audi A6(C6) LHD 2004-2011 radio system. It has the same plug and harness as the original radio, plug-and-play. This product only replaces the original LCD screen unit and retains the factory FM/CD unit, so the original Audi car computer/CD/FM/AM/Sirius/XM will still work as before.
Audi A6(C6) LHD 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to us if you are unsure about fitness.
1. If your car has the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you don't need the AMI-AUX cord.
2. If your car has the AMI audio option instead of the AUX(External audio input) audio option, then you need the Audi AMI-AUX adapter cord. Please add it from the add-ons box when placing the order.
3. If your car does not have AUX or AMI. But it has fiber optic cable. Please add the MOST audio adapter.
Factory standard radio FYI
|64-Bit 8-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz
|10.25" Capacitive Touch Screen
|Wi-Fi & 4G LTE
|One micro sd card slot
|Three USB ports
|One camera input(RCA port)
|Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna
* Free maps preload and free updates
* Remain the factory AUDI CD player
* Remains original AUDI AM/FM/Sirius/XM tuner
* Support Apple Carplay with iPhone
Bluetooth* Hands-free phone call
* Load the phone book from your mobile phone
* Bluetooth music stream A2DP
* External Microphone
* Compatible with iPhone & Android mobile phones
Android Auto* Support Android Auto with Android phone
Backup Camera (Camera is optional)
* Display reverse image automatically
* SD card/USB music, video, photo, and ebook
TV(TV tuner is optional)
* Support ATSC
DVR(Camera is optional)
* support forward video recorder while driving
* Remain original steering wheel control
AUX* One channel A/V input for external device
Google Play* Android Market provides numerous apps download,
such as Skype/MSN/Youtube/Twitter/Facebook
free download as much as you need
* Wi-Fi+4G LTE
Product demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M83AWZLVKwI
User Manual: http://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/user_manual/Audi/User_Manual.pdf
Head unit Installation Guide: http://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/8665.pdf
Connection map: http://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/8665_connection_map.pdf
Backup camera Wiring diagram: http://www.carnaviplayer.com/docs/Installation_instructions/Audi-Backup-camera-wiring-diagram.pdf
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my Audi? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info as the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug-and-play. It has the same plugs and harness as the original Audi system. You do not need to program your car when installation. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original Audi car info as before.
How do I switch the new upgrade system to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Originalâ€?icon on the home screen to switch to the original Audi interface.
How do I switch the original Audi interface to the new upgrade system?
Answer: Please tap the screen.
Why does it show a black screen with no signal when tapping “Originalâ€?to switch back to the original Audi interface?
Answer: Please check the CAR-LVDS port. Make sure you connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Why is there no audio from the new upgrade system?
1. Please press the MEDIA button on the radio panel and check the audio source options. Make sure the External Audio input(AUX) is activated.
Note if your car has the AMI option instead of AUX, then you need to plug the Audi AMI-AUX cord(this cord is sold separately) into the AMI port in the glove box on the passenger side. After plugging this cord, the AMI will change to AUX on the screen.
2. Then tap the screen to access the new upgrade system. You should be able to hear sound.
Where should I mount the main metal box? The original LVDS cord is too short to mount in the glove box.
Please take apart the glove box on the passenger side, and there is a hole that allows you to put the metal box hide behind the screen. Then the LVDS cord is long enough.