The factory integrated technology (FIT) kit steps up the infotainment system to a much larger 8-inch screen, adds iGo NEXTGEN route-guidance navigation, and provides additional convenience and entertainment capabilities with an HDMI input, back-up camera
Rosen is offering the perfect infotainment upgrade system for select late model 2015 and up Ford Mustang owners with its new FIT-MUST15. The factory integrated technology (FIT) kit steps up the infotainment system to a much larger 8-inch screen, adds iGo NEXTGEN route-guidance navigation, and provides additional convenience and entertainment capabilities with an HDMI input, back-up camera input, and USB charging. The FIT-MUST15 highly improves the stock system without completely modifying the factory look of the dashboard, offering a significantly larger high-resolution touchscreen in place of the standard non-touch 4-inch display.
“Late model Ford Mustang owners can get the system they’ve always wanted without completely changing their dashboard with our FIT-MUST15,” said Brett Riggs, general manager of Integration Products for AAMP Global. “We design our factory interface technology (FIT) systems to be easily integrated while providing end users that same factory OE feel they’re used to."
Click the video above to play it on this page
The FIT-MUST15 is the perfect upgrade kit to replace the factory entertainment system while still retaining the OE features such as the Ford SYNC telematics system.
- 8-inch Display: The complete upgrade kit includes the significantly larger high resolution 8-inch screen (800 x 480 high resolution screen) which doubles the size of the existing OE display. The kit includes the dash kit and utilizes many of the factory HVAC buttons and knobs for a factory look, fit, and finish.
- NEXTGEN Navigation: The FIT module brings the latest mapping information from iGO NEXTGEN and provides turn-by-turn directions to any destination in the country. It includes more than 17 million points of interest (US/Canada), 3D building and topography view modes, and 2D/3D/Smart zoom features for easy to follow graphics.
- HDMI Connectivity: The system enables the user to connect a smartphone or other device with HDMI outputs for mirroring content directly onto the large display (while parked). The model includes an MHL to HDMI cable that is compatible with today’s most popular smartphones
- Reverse Camera Input: For safety and convenience, the system includes a reverse camera input, compatible with most back-up cameras available today. Users will be able to see on the display the view from a connected back up camera when the vehicle is shifted into reverse
- USB Charging: The integrated USB connection supplies the necessary power to let users charge their power hungry devices
- OBD2 Reader: Each module comes with a built-in OBD2 reader for basic vehicle information such as tire pressure, door, trunk status, and parking brake
- Extended Warranty: The system is covered by Rosen’s 3 years / 36,000 miles warranty
The FIT-MT15 is the perfect upgrade for the factory audio system found in select 2015 and up Ford Mustang vehicles. The complete upgrade kit provides a significantly larger 8-inch screen, double the size of the OE display. The system also includes the latest in navigation technology utilizing the iGO NEXTGEN platform for onboard turn-by-turn route guidance, HDMI connectivity for smartphone mirroring, and a back-up camera input for safety and convenience. The FIT-MT15 is designed for easy integration complete with all the hardware, and compatible with the built-in Ford SYNC system.