The ideal factory audio system update for late model Nissan and Infiniti vehicles. The plug-and-play system adds convenience and safety features including a large 7-inch LCD touchscreen display, full iGO NEXTGEN turn-by-turn route guidance navigation, side camera (blind spot) inputs, HDMI connectivity for smartphone mirroring, and a back-up camera input.
2012-2014 EX37 2012-2015 Armada
2012-2014 FX37 2012-2014 Maxima
2012-2014 G37 2012-2014 Murano
2012-2014 JX35 2012-2016 Pathfinder
The system integrates into the dash seamlessly providing the same factory look and feel. The user interface performs the same way as the stock audio system and the added navigation and set-up modes are quickly accessed through touch buttons located on the top right hand corner of the menu screen.
The DB-NISSERIESHD infotainment upgrade system includes:
- 7-inch Display: The complete upgrade kit includes a large high-resolution 7-inch screen (800 x 480) for displaying entertainment, information, mapping, and safety features.
- iGO NEXTGEN Navigation: The FIT module brings the latest mapping information from iGO NEXTGEN and provides turn-by-turn directions to any destination in the country. It includes more than 17 million points of interest (US/Canada), 3D building and topography view modes, and 2D/3D/Smart zoom features for easy to follow graphics.
- HDMI Connectivity: The system enables the user to connect a smartphone or other device with HDMI outputs for mirroring content directly onto the display (while parked).
- Side Camera Inputs: For increased safety, the system includes side camera inputs that are triggered when the turn signals are activated. Side camera views (cameras sold separately) are projected directly onto the screen providing an image of what is next to the vehicle.
- Reverse Camera Input: For safety and convenience, the system includes a reverse camera input, compatible with most back-up cameras available today. Users will be able to see on the display the view from a connected back up camera (sold separately) when the vehicle is shifted into reverse
- OE Back-up Camera Retention: The system is designed to retain the factory back-up camera (when equipped) without any changes to the feature.
- Extended Warranty: The system is covered by the Rosen 3 years / 36,000 miles warranty
The DB-NISSERIESHD-US (w/ USA maps) and DB-NISSERIESHD-CA (w/ USA and Canada maps) are now available.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.